Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a method of clearly defining the contents of a website, so when specific keywords are typed into a search engine, that website will appear organically (unpaid) among the results. For example, when a user searches “apartment for sale in San Francisco”, websites with those keywords will appear in the results.
Sounds simple? Appearing on relevant searches is only the first step because hundreds if not thousands of websites will appear on any given web search. So how can your website be on that first page of Google and Bing search results?
This is where we come into place with our Managed Services for Search Engine Optimization.
Doing SEO right can be a very time-consuming process that is not without legal gray areas. Doing it wrong has the potential to get your site banned from being indexed at all, or worse, dragged into an expensive lawsuit.
We aim to provide the best digital marketing strategy for any size business by helping you promote your website online. Not only do we provide you with the ideas and the tools to attract customers to your beautiful website, but we also make sure that your prospects can easily find your website when they search for your brands, products, or services on the web. This means that you can’t afford not to have an SEO strategy in place.
Because search engines like Google and Bing refine their algorithms constantly, SEO campaigns must be regularly fine-tuned and readjusted. Our SEO experts stay on top of these changes and advise you on which strategies will be most effective and how best to implement them.
SEO is more than about generating leads to your website. It is about establishing your online presence and, most importantly, your company name. Websites that appear at the top of an engine search (especially Google) are seen with higher brand credibility, and SEO is what will get you to the top
But what is Search Engine Optimization?
SEO can be broken down into four major components: Technical Optimization, On-Site Optimization, Off-Page Optimization, and Rank Tracking.
- On-Site Page Optimization (or On-page SEO) is the practice of enhancing user experience by optimizing web pages for specific keywords to improve search visibility and traffic. It involves aligning page-specific elements like title tags, headings, content, and internal links with keywords. It includes on-site changes to content and structure such as keyword research, internal link building, optimizing metadata (metadata, meta tags, title tag, meta description, meta keywords, alt text), and more.
- Off-Page Optimization (also called “off-site SEO” or “Off-page SEO”) refers to all the measures that can be taken outside of the actual website to improve its position within search engine results pages (SERPs). Along with on-page SEO, these include several of the factors of basic SEO that help a site to rank. Optimizing for off-site ranking factors involves improving search engine and user perception of a site’s popularity, relevance, trustworthiness, and authority. This is accomplished by having other reputable places on the Internet (pages, sites, people, social media channels, etc.) linking to or promoting your website and effectively “endorsing” the quality of your content.
- Rank Tracking is the practice of ongoing tracking and monitoring your website’s search engine rankings for select target keywords to identify changes in your website’s performance. The URLs are tracked over time to detect trends and see the impact of SEO optimization.
Search Engine Optimization is a medium/long-term investment. It does require both time and financial commitments. But unlike most investments, SEO can GUARANTEE an increase in inbound site traffic (organic traffic and referral traffic), visibility, awareness, and the establishment of your brand. Within 6 months to a year, the clear increase in your customer volume and brand credibility will be well worth your investment because brand recognition is priceless.
Request Your Free Consultation TODAY!
Members of our team have been awarded the certificate of achievement for the successful completion of the:
- SEMrush Certification for SEOs
- SEMrush Certification for PPC Specialists
- SEMrush Certification for Content Marketers